Terms and Conditions
We suggest that you print a copy of these Terms & Conditions for future reference although please remember that we may change our terms in. Please make sure you have read the correct terms and conditions.
The term 'Squadron Prints Limited' or 'us', 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Walker Dunnett & Co, 29 Commercial Street, Dundee DD1 3DG. Our company registration number is SC0099624 registered in Scotland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
If you are contracting (buying) with us as a consumer then, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you may cancel your purchase at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. This is known under the Regulations as the 'cooling-off' period. In these circumstances, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in Clause 4.2 below).
- To cancel a purchase under Clause 4, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the, undamaged, products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost.
- If you return a product to us because you have cancelled the contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period provided for under the Regulations, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you gave notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of any products, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the products or to cover any loss.
- In all cases, products must be returned to us in their original condition, which includes any packaging.
- All our products are subject to availability. In the exceptional possibility of a product becomes of stock when you order then we will notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock Items.
- The price of our products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our Site and are liable to change from time to time. All prices include VAT.
- Our Site contains a large number of products and, as a consequence, it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We try to ensure that all pricing on the site is accurate and we will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- Payment for all products must be by credit/debit card or through PayPal. Your details will be processed using the SagePay secure payment system. We accept payment with Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order. If, for any reason, there is a problem with collecting payment from your credit or debit card after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to despatch your order to you.
- We have made every effort to display our products featured on our site as accurately as possible. However, please remember that shopping online is very different to shopping in-store. For instance, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, may affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot be held responsible for any limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of products will be the same as the actual product.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of our products appearing on our site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery, conform in all material respects with its description, be of satisfactory quality.
- If you order products from our site for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All products produced by Squadron Prints Limited are protected by copyright. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, recording or transmitting of our products and images will not be tolerated, regardless in what form. We will procecute anyone who breaches this copyright without written permission from Squadron Prints Limited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.